Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Holly for Cville

Holly Edwards, a longtime friend and colleague, is kicking off her campaign for Charlottesville City Council tomorrow, April 12, at 4:30pm at Crescent Halls (at South 1st St. & Monticello Ave., across from the new ACAC Downtown). Holly joins Jennifer McKeever, Linda Seaman, Satyendra Huja and (presumably) Mayor David Brown as candidates for the June 2 Democratic nomination to Council. No word yet on Kevin Lynch's plans.

I'd be happy to serve alongside any of these folks on City Council, but I am particularly enthused about Holly's entry into the race. I know Holly well and I look forward to the vision, leadership, integrity and grace she will bring to Council. I encourage you to check out Holly's website (www.hollyforcville.org) and please join us for the festivities tomorrow if you have the chance.

No comments: