Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Postcards from Charlottesville," Show #16

Since I am leaving my current position as Executive Director of PACEM at the end of June in order to pursue a new professional opportunity (TBD), I thought I'd dedicate the latest episode of my public access TV show to a retrospective on PACEM, its founding, its operations, the impact that it's made on the community, etc. Joining me in-studio is Adriana Nicholson, who was one of the founding Board members of PACEM and currently serves as PACEM's Director of Community and Volunteer Resources. Click here to view the show:

http://charlottesville.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=162

1 comment:

ChrEliz (Christine Gresser) said...

Can I take this opportunity to mention how curious and eager I am to hear about the "TBD"? : )